We are taking precautions to keep our community safe
YSL beauty's top priority is the health well-being of our customers, employees and partners. We understand that the people who depend on our products and services are concerned about the implications of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our ability to serve them. Please be assured we are monitoring the outbreak closely and are taking ongoing actions to keep everyone safe.
- Warehousing & Packaging: Following state and local guidance, we’re taking enhanced precautions across our supply chain and asking our third-party partners to do the same. This includes sanitation and increased workplace cleansing at our distribution facilities, actively encouraging sick employees to stay home, and enforcing healthy hygiene habits in the workplace.
- Personalization Services: It is already standard operating procedure for team members completing value-add services such as gifting, labeling or engraving to use protective gloves. We will continue to evaluate these processes as new information is provided.
- 3rd Party Delivery: We’re working closely with our shipping partners who are following guidance from the World Health Organization and are conducting detailed employee awareness campaigns about COVID-19 to stay safe and prevent further spread.
- Product Safety: All YSL beauty products sold follow strict quality control measures to ensure consumer safety. This includes packaging that seals and protects the product from external contamination.
- Important Notice: We have modified our Returns processing time. Due to recent concerns related to COVID-19, extra precautions are being taken to keep our warehouse personnel safe. Per communication on the CDC website, it is currently believed that coronavirus can live up to 24 hours on corrugate and three (3) days on plastics and stainless steel, therefore, we are implementing a three (3) day quarantine of all returned packages. We are still accepting returns, but please expect a delay in processing your return refund while we implement these extra precautions to protect our staff.
We understand that these are uncertain times and hope you can take comfort knowing that we are do everything we can do keep our communities safe and healthy. We will continue to provide updated information as the situation evolves.